- Current Prices:$750,000 to $1,200,000
- Closed Prices:$770,000 to $1,608,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,105,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$770
- Association Fee Ranges:$399 to $447/mo,$0 to $547
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1900 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:880 to 2,460Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Outer Mission is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Outer Mission are about $365,000 – $1,500,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, attached, garage, interior access and auto door.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.