- Current Prices:$221,000 to $221,900
- Closed Prices:$150,000 to $190,000
- Median Sale Price:$165,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$82
- Association Fee Ranges:$40 to $60/mo,$250 to $600,$112 to $125/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,435 to 3,714Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Overlook At Lake Griffin are about $90,000 – $215,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.