- Current Prices:$240,000 to $324,999
- Closed Prices:$110,000 to $434,900
- Median Sale Price:$230,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$125
- Association Fee Ranges:$120,$0 to $2400,$0 to $149/mo,$42 to $150/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1989 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:950 to 3,516Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Overlook is a neighborhood in Frederick, Maryland. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are colonial style, and they were built between 1990 and 2002. Homes in Overlook are 1,900 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common types of parking in the community are assigned and garage, and homes in Overlook typically have one space.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.