- Current Prices:$799,000 to $1,150,000
- Closed Prices:$580,000 to $1,075,000
- Median Sale Price:$766,387
- Average $ per sq ft:$215
- Association Fee Ranges:$300 to $450/quarter
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:3,676 to 6,325Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Oxford Moor are about $585,000 – $1,000,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 3-car garage.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.