- Current Prices:$1,154,000
- Closed Prices:$799,000 to $1,675,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,112,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$410
- Association Fee Ranges:$120 to $170/mo,$120 to $127
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1978 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:1,866 to 3,717Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Oyster Bay represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Oyster Bay are about $760,000 – $1,350,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.