- Current Prices:$259,786 to $259,900
- Closed Prices:$167,000 to $289,950
- Median Sale Price:$227,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$109
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$635 to $1070
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1985 to 1994
- Sq. Ft.:1,477 to 3,520Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Oyster Creek Village at Lake Olympia are about $170,000 – $330,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.