- Current Prices:$425,000 to $1,375,000
- Closed Prices:$400,000 to $1,213,000
- Median Sale Price:$575,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$230
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1989 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,426 to 4,012Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Oyster Point is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Oyster Point represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Oyster Point are about $400,000 – $800,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and 3-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.