- Current Prices:$924,000 to $1,940,000
- Closed Prices:$900,000 to $2,143,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,162,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$315
- Association Fee Ranges:$275 to $297/mo,$825 to $975/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:3,208 to 9,254Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Pablo Creek Reserve are about $150,000 – $2,500,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.