- Current Prices:$550,000
- Closed Prices:$529,000 to $604,000
- Median Sale Price:$589,999
- Average $ per sq ft:$482
- Association Fee Ranges:$387 to $418,$387 to $440/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:1,143 to 1,462Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Pacific Heights features a handful of attached, single-family and condo options. The homes in Pacific Heights represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Pacific Heights are about $275,000 – $620,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, attached garage, none, off street parking and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.