- Current Prices:$988,000
- Closed Prices:$1,068,000 to $1,750,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,140,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$785
- Association Fee Ranges:$100/mo,$1000 to $1174,$0 to $77
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1959 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:1,160 to 2,870Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Pacific Heights are about $360,000 – $1,495,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, attached garage, attached, garage, auto door, off street parking and interior access.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.