- Current Prices:$319,900 to $529,000
- Closed Prices:$255,000 to $515,500
- Median Sale Price:$323,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$600
- Association Fee Ranges:$280 to $405/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1969 to 1986
- Sq. Ft.:415 to 1,290Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:5+ - 5+ acres
The luxurious amenities include trash, clubhouse paid, meeting room, club house, lake or pond, picnic area, spa, gym/ex room, other courts, barbecue, pool, billiard room, sport court, pets permitted, insurance, recreational multipurpose room, and water.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. This building was constructed in 1969. In general, homes in Pacific Isle are about $140,000 – $440,000 and sit on 7-acre lots with one bedroom and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are street, garage and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.