- Current Prices:$315,999
- Closed Prices:$267,000 to $320,000
- Median Sale Price:$295,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$211
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1961 to 1968
- Sq. Ft.:1,092 to 1,656Sq. Ft.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Pacific Oaks represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Pacific Oaks are about $145,000 – $345,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.