- Current Prices:$539,000
- Closed Prices:$265,000 to $682,000
- Median Sale Price:$549,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$330
- Association Fee Ranges:$200 to $290/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1920 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:720 to 1,765Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Pacific Park represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Pacific Park are about $180,000 – $735,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, carport, street, attached garage, other, detached garage and off street parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.