- Current Prices:$435,900
- Closed Prices:$310,000 to $499,000
- Median Sale Price:$419,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$539
- Association Fee Ranges:$318 to $350,$245 to $350/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1978 to 1998
- Sq. Ft.:650 to 906Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:3 - 3 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The homes in Pacific Pines represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Pacific Pines are about $200,000 – $435,000 and sit on 3.75-acre lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are carport and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.