- Current Prices:$439,000
- Closed Prices:$420,000 to $465,000
- Median Sale Price:$425,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$255
- Association Fee Ranges:$230 to $250,$230 to $232/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:1,324 to 1,722Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Pacific Point features a handful of condo, single-family and attached options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Pacific Point are about $180,000 – $465,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage, driveway and 1-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.