- Current Prices:$829,850 to $974,000
- Closed Prices:$750,000 to $1,050,000
- Median Sale Price:$885,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$433
- Association Fee Ranges:$68 to $73/quarter,$68 to $73/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1990 to 1994
- Sq. Ft.:1,635 to 2,918Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Pacific Ridge represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Pacific Ridge are $880,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway, garage and 3-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.