- Current Prices:$4,288,800 to $7,695,000
- Closed Prices:$1,850,000 to $5,899,000
- Median Sale Price:$2,820,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$1165
- Association Fee Ranges:$450 to $551,$300 to $1015/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:2,718 to 6,309Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 7Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Pacific Ridge are about $1,730,000 – $22,990,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.