- Current Prices:$1,049,000 to $1,499,000
- Closed Prices:$1,010,000 to $2,000,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,445,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$500
- Association Fee Ranges:$316 to $374
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2010 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:1,875 to 4,200Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 6Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2012, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2012. In general, homes in Pacific Shores Villas are about $1,130,000 – $1,990,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.