- Current Prices:$565,000 to $799,000
- Closed Prices:$329,000 to $988,000
- Median Sale Price:$560,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$457
- Association Fee Ranges:$230/quarter,$141 to $300/mo,$0 to $395
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1922 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:700 to 2,532Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Pacific Square features a handful of single-family, attached and condo options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Pacific Square are about $190,000 – $740,000 and sit on 779.5-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway, carport, lot, other and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.