- Current Prices:$220,000 to $229,000
- Closed Prices:$220,000 to $320,000
- Median Sale Price:$295,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$298
- Association Fee Ranges:$220 to $235/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1994 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:747 to 1,193Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Pacific Sunset are about $175,000 – $285,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.