- Current Prices:$330,000
- Closed Prices:$345,000 to $560,000
- Median Sale Price:$525,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$342
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$200 to $230/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1970 to 1974
- Sq. Ft.:966 to 1,727Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Pacifica Hill features a handful of attached and single-family options. The homes in Pacifica Hill represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Pacifica Hill are about $220,000 – $510,000 and sit on 2.25-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.