- Current Prices:$399,900 to $409,900
- Closed Prices:$227,000 to $520,000
- Median Sale Price:$375,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$141
- Association Fee Ranges:$180 to $300/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2017 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,576 to 4,294Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Paddlers Cove represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Paddlers Cove are about $335,000 – $530,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.