- Current Prices:$174,899 to $183,000
- Closed Prices:$186,000 to $253,000
- Median Sale Price:$212,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$135
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/quarter,$0,$0 to $98/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,222 to 2,656Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
Pagehurst is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Pagehurst are $200,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.