- Current Prices:$549,900
- Closed Prices:$510,000 to $599,900
- Median Sale Price:$549,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$178
- Association Fee Ranges:$62,$62/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:2,786 to 3,512Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2003. In general, homes in Painted Hills are $540,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.