- Current Prices:$127,700 to $325,000
- Closed Prices:$78,300 to $290,000
- Median Sale Price:$163,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$101
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$200 to $220,$130 to $171/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1996 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,154 to 4,940Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1/8 - 1/4 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
The wide variety of designs in Painted Lakes makes it easier for buyers to find their perfect home. Most common in this area are attached homes, which usually have monthly home owner association fees ranging from $130 to $220, master fees around $200, and taxes for the year range from as low as $3,129 to as high as $5,904. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have annual home owner association fees ranging from $130 to $220, master fees and taxes for the year range from as low as $6,920 to as high as $13,552. Homes in the community generally have finished basements. With property dimensions around a quarter acre, the community offers space and a neighborhood feel.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.