- Current Prices:$799,000 to $4,395,000
- Closed Prices:$599,000 to $2,750,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,450,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$876
- Association Fee Ranges:$155/quarter,$0 to $550,$120 to $860/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1953 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:966 to 3,386Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Palisades features a handful of attached and single-family options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Palisades are about $630,000 – $3,400,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.