- Current Prices:$690,000
- Closed Prices:$599,500 to $660,000
- Median Sale Price:$649,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$162
- Association Fee Ranges:$150/mo,$120 to $150,$135 to $150/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:3,564 to 4,312Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:4 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2003. In general, homes in Palisades are about $485,000 – $700,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.