- Current Prices:$104,000 to $918,700
- Closed Prices:$52,500 to $885,000
- Median Sale Price:$168,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$146
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $746,$0 to $2700/quarter,$0 to $897/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1964 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:450 to 4,760Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
The Palm Aire Country Club community offers a wide variety of housing designs, making it easy for buyers to find their perfect home. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $100 to $2,405, and taxes for the year range from as low as $668 to as high as $7,014. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $100 to $2,405. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $3,020 to as high as $8,466.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.