- Current Prices:$147,000 to $949,000
- Closed Prices:$94,000 to $640,000
- Median Sale Price:$274,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$161
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $439/mo,$1 to $750,$0,$0 to $1459/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1973 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:717 to 6,151Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
The wide variety of designs in Palm Aire makes it easier for buyers to find their perfect home. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $1 to $1,449, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,164 to as high as $6,728. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $1 to $1,449. Property taxes for the year can range from $925 to $2,899.