- Current Prices:$130,000 to $799,000
- Closed Prices:$95,000 to $1,100,000
- Median Sale Price:$299,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$162
- Association Fee Ranges:$265,$0,$0 to $750,$0 to $439/mo,$0 to $1459/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1963 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:717 to 5,744Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Palm Aire features a handful of condo and single-family options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Palm Aire are about $135,000 – $680,000 and sit on half-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, 2-car garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.