- Current Prices:$385,000 to $474,900
- Closed Prices:$93,000 to $480,000
- Median Sale Price:$366,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$252
- Association Fee Ranges:$150 to $160,$65 to $458/mo,$0 to $300
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1971 to 1982
- Sq. Ft.:535 to 2,427Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Palm Aire Village is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Palm Aire Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Palm Aire Village are about $85,000 – $435,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and other.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.