- Current Prices:$140,000 to $434,000
- Closed Prices:$70,000 to $411,999
- Median Sale Price:$310,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$187
- Association Fee Ranges:$150 to $160,$65 to $438/mo,$0 to $300
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1970 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:535 to 3,597Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Palm Aire Village is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Palm Aire Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Palm Aire Village are about $85,000 – $435,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and other.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.