- Current Prices:$1,595,000 to $5,400,000
- Closed Prices:$912,500 to $5,400,000
- Median Sale Price:$2,225,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$1969
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $7399
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1926 to 1980
- Sq. Ft.:1,444 to 4,900Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1926. In general, homes in Palm Beach Biltmore Condominiums are about $725,000 – $6,950,000 and sit on 6-acre lots with two bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.