- Current Prices:$115,000 to $3,595,000
- Closed Prices:$185,000 to $2,500,000
- Median Sale Price:$600,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$374
- Association Fee Ranges:$2022/mo,$280 to $3610
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Sq. Ft.:2,244 to 5,910Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Palm Beach Hampton Condominiums represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Palm Beach Hampton Condominiums are about $115,000 – $2,500,000 and sit on 9.25-acre lots with two bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.