- Current Prices:$214,900 to $15,750,000
- Closed Prices:$190,000 to $6,695,000
- Median Sale Price:$385,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$253
- Association Fee Ranges:$1541/quarter,$0 to $333/mo,$167 to $2952
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1979 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:800 to 22,642Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 12Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 51Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Take advantage of the conveniences of having a luxurious clubhouse steps away from your front door.
In terms of home type, Palm Beach Polo And Country Club features a handful of condo, single-family and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Palm Beach Polo And Country Club are about $210,000 – $13,870,000 and sit on 1.25-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.