- Current Prices:$259,900 to $9,600,000
- Closed Prices:$200,000 to $9,000,000
- Median Sale Price:$650,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$584
- Association Fee Ranges:$1541/quarter,$0 to $333/mo,$167 to $2952
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1979 to 2021
- Sq. Ft.:725 to 18,061Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 8Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 11Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Take advantage of the conveniences of having a luxurious clubhouse steps away from your front door.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Palm Beach Polo And Country Club features a handful of condo, single-family and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Palm Beach Polo And Country Club are about $200,000 – $14,500,000 and sit on 1.25-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.