- Current Prices:$219,900 to $10,975,000
- Closed Prices:$165,000 to $7,000,000
- Median Sale Price:$390,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$252
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $293/mo,$150 to $1300
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1979 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:800 to 16,275Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 12Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 51Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Take advantage of the conveniences of having a luxurious clubhouse steps away from your front door.
An array of home designs and prices can be found in the wonderful community of Palm Beach Polo and Country Club. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $137 to $1,579, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,715 to as high as $10,387. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $137 to $1,579, and taxes for the year range from as low as $3,766 to as high as $158,802.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.