- Current Prices:$159,000 to $3,995,000
- Closed Prices:$125,000 to $1,550,000
- Median Sale Price:$470,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$340
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $250/mo,$0 to $2226
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1945 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:2 to 6,702Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 8Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 3 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
Palm Beach Shores is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Palm Beach Shores are about $180,000 – $1,500,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.