- Current Prices:$179,000 to $239,900
- Closed Prices:$118,320 to $229,900
- Median Sale Price:$168,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$130
- Association Fee Ranges:$463/mo,$1398/quarter,$343.75 to $500
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1985 to 2009
- Sq. Ft.:190 to 2,205Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
The community of Palm Chase offers home buyers a wide variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $367 to $447, and taxes for the year range from as low as $891 to as high as $2,953. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $367 to $447, and taxes for the year can range from $691 to $2,389.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.