- Current Prices:$184,000 to $270,000
- Closed Prices:$152,000 to $300,000
- Median Sale Price:$181,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$154
- Association Fee Ranges:$343.75 to $471,$458 to $463/mo,$1398/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1985 to 1987
- Sq. Ft.:1,190 to 1,660Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Palm Chase represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Palm Chase are about $115,000 – $240,000 and sit on 9.25-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, lot and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.