- Current Prices:$179,000 to $239,900
- Closed Prices:$118,320 to $229,900
- Median Sale Price:$172,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$112
- Association Fee Ranges:$463/mo,$1398/quarter,$343.75 to $500
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1985 to 2009
- Sq. Ft.:190 to 2,205Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Palm Chase represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Palm Chase are about $115,000 – $240,000 and sit on 8.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway, lot, carport, street, 2 or more spaces and covered parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.