- Current Prices:$94,900 to $174,900
- Closed Prices:$61,000 to $334,171
- Median Sale Price:$115,800
- Average $ per sq ft:$105
- Association Fee Ranges:$166.66 to $390
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1983 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:602 to 2,160Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Take advantage of the conveniences of having a luxurious clubhouse steps away from your front door.
Palm Club Village offers home designs and prices to match most any requirement on just about any budget. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $167 to $1,158, and taxes for the year range from as low as $845 to as high as $2,318. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $167 to $1,158. Property taxes for the year can range from $1,519 to $3,490.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.