- Current Prices:$105,000 to $191,400
- Closed Prices:$59,000 to $225,000
- Median Sale Price:$114,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$102
- Association Fee Ranges:$166.66 to $390
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1983 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:602 to 2,160Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community.
Palm Club Village is composed of a wide range of home designs and prices to suit your financial budget. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $167 to $1,158, and taxes for the year range from as low as $791 to as high as $2,318. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $167 to $1,158. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $1,177 to as high as $3,490.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.