- Current Prices:$365,000 to $2,150,000
- Closed Prices:$245,000 to $1,800,000
- Median Sale Price:$652,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$183
- Association Fee Ranges:$377 to $700/mo,$363 to $796
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1990 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,513 to 8,436Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
Palm Cove Golf and Yacht Club features a wonderful variety of designs for anyone looking to invest in a new home. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $363 to $600, and taxes for the year range from as low as $4,773 to as high as $21,713. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $363 to $600, and taxes for the year are around $3,348.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.