- Current Prices:$529,000 to $1,950,000
- Closed Prices:$245,000 to $1,764,000
- Median Sale Price:$547,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$167
- Association Fee Ranges:$375 to $700/mo,$365 to $730.87
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1990 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,513 to 8,436Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
Palm Cove Golf and Yacht Club is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Palm Cove Golf and Yacht Club are about $245,000 – $2,075,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.