- Current Prices:$575,000
- Closed Prices:$600,000 to $634,900
- Median Sale Price:$617,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$245
- Association Fee Ranges:$566 to $567/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2005 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:2,250 to 3,565Sq. Ft.
Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
Palm Cove Lofts is largely a condo community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Palm Cove Lofts are about $420,000 – $700,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.