- Current Prices:$489,000 to $18,950,000
- Closed Prices:$1,307,500 to $3,400,000
- Median Sale Price:$2,700,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$1013
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $482/mo,$0 to $500
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1920 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,616 to 19,970Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 9Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 11Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts. A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community.
Palm Island is a neighborhood in Miami Beach, Florida. Homes in Palm Island are 5,500 square feet on average and typically have five bedrooms and five bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Palm Island typically have three spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.