- Current Prices:$510,000 to $544,900
- Closed Prices:$305,000 to $530,000
- Median Sale Price:$407,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$226
- Association Fee Ranges:$1559/quarter,$0 to $354/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2005 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:1,595 to 2,429Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Palm Isles are about $305,000 – $540,000 and sit on half-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.