- Current Prices:$260,000
- Closed Prices:$210,000 to $290,000
- Median Sale Price:$240,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$130
- Association Fee Ranges:$1236 to $1279/quarter,$398 to $515
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1993 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,440 to 3,082Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
Palm Isles West is a neighborhood in Boynton Beach, Florida. Homes in Palm Isles West are 2,100 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Palm Isles West typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.