- Current Prices:$220,000 to $269,900
- Closed Prices:$219,900 to $265,250
- Median Sale Price:$244,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$157
- Association Fee Ranges:$195 to $225/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:1,453 to 2,366Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
In terms of home type, Palm Lakes Condominiums features a handful of single-family and condo options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Palm Lakes Condominiums are about $150,000 – $275,000 and sit on 9.5-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.