- Current Prices:$220,000 to $229,999
- Closed Prices:$219,900 to $266,000
- Median Sale Price:$245,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$156
- Association Fee Ranges:$195 to $225/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:1,453 to 2,366Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
In terms of home type, Palm Lakes Condominiums features a handful of condo and single-family options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Palm Lakes Condominiums are about $150,000 – $275,000 and sit on 7.5-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.