- Closed Prices:$438,000 to $2,600,000
- Median Sale Price:$525,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1923 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:1,213 to 14,397Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 3 acres
Palm Point is a neighborhood in Jupiter, Florida. Homes in Palm Point are 2,800 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Palm Point typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.