- Current Prices:$189,900 to $212,900
- Closed Prices:$141,000 to $216,000
- Median Sale Price:$172,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$151
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$251 to $271/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2009
- Sq. Ft.:1,200 to 1,572Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Palm River is largely a attached home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2009. In general, homes in Palm River are about $55,000 – $190,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage, garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.