- Current Prices:$105,000 to $142,000
- Closed Prices:$73,000 to $152,000
- Median Sale Price:$111,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$126
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $338,$764 to $877/quarter,$0 to $493/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1977 to 1987
- Sq. Ft.:850 to 1,120Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Palm Springs Condominiums represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Palm Springs Condominiums are about $40,000 – $130,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are other, guest parking, 1 assigned space, none and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.