- Current Prices:$175,000 to $550,000
- Closed Prices:$138,000 to $567,000
- Median Sale Price:$339,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$222
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $215/mo,$0 to $20
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1951 to 2009
- Sq. Ft.:807 to 3,406Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Palm Springs is a neighborhood in Hialeah, Florida. Homes in Palm Springs are 1,700 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common types of parking in the community are driveway and garage, and homes in Palm Springs typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.