- Current Prices:$255,000 to $439,400
- Closed Prices:$160,000 to $365,000
- Median Sale Price:$226,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$163
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$309 to $928/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,114 to 3,042Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 4 acres
In terms of home type, Palmer Oaks features a handful of condo and single-family options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Palmer Oaks are about $160,000 – $380,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 1-car garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.