- Current Prices:$165,000 to $230,000
- Closed Prices:$105,900 to $298,000
- Median Sale Price:$212,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$178
- Association Fee Ranges:$25/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1900 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:792 to 1,913Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Palmetto Beach is a wonderful community that features an array of home designs and prices to suit a variety of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees around $25, and taxes for the year range from as low as $82 to as high as $827. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees around $25, and taxes for the year can range from $41 to $147.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.