- Current Prices:$365,000 to $2,895,000
- Closed Prices:$620,000 to $2,019,310
- Median Sale Price:$992,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$328
- Association Fee Ranges:$150 to $250,$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1975 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,645 to 11,335Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Palmetto Point are about $365,000 – $3,850,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.