- Current Prices:$597,900 to $849,900
- Closed Prices:$470,000 to $865,000
- Median Sale Price:$669,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$418
- Association Fee Ranges:$371.19/quarter,$365 to $525,$258 to $679/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1986 to 1998
- Sq. Ft.:1,091 to 2,461Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
Homes for Sale
Palmia is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Palmia represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Palmia are about $500,000 – $845,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and 1-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.